Complete Bucket with the Grit Guard.
The official Grit Guard allows you to transform a standard bucket into a professional detailing bucket .
The Grit Guard:
- Cleanly and Easily Separates the dirt from the Mitt for a Scratch Free Wash
- Breaks Dirty Water into Four Quadrants, Which Helps Keep Dirt at the Bottom of the Bucket
- Radial Surface Extracts Contaminants from Wash Mitts, Brushes, and other Cleaning Tools
- Fits in the bottom of your bucket and cleans your wash mitt, brush, towel, or other washing utensil to save your paint from swirl marks and scratches.
- The simplest and most cost effective method for protecting your precious painted surfaces from being scratched while washing your vehicle.
- Separates the dirt from the mitt.
- The Grit guard prevents the swirl marks in your paint, caused by improper washing.
- The products radial designed surface extracts particles such as dirt, grit, and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt, every time you go back to the bucket for water.
- Once dirt settles to the bottom of the bucket, the Dirt Guard keeps it there by separating the wash water into four quadrants, so the water cannot be disturbed.
- The Dirt Guard is not a gimmick; it is common sense...when your mitt is in the water, the fibers are fluffed up. When you rub your mitt against Grit Guard in the water, the fluffed up fibers allow for the Grit Guard to extract the dirt, grit, and grime.